$900.00 – $2,300.00
Your Tour Includes:
- 7 nights in the Tuscan countryside. 2 nights at Tenuta San Pietro Hotel and Resort and 5 nights at Villa Valgiano .
- 5 gourmet dinners
- Chef-guided market tour
- Cooking Class
- Private Winery Tour and Tasting
$2300 per person for a shared room. If interested in a single room ($3300) please contact us.
Deposit is $900 per person.
Imagine spending 7 nights in the heart of Tuscany. You will be staying in the town of Valgiano. Spend 2 nights at an exclusive boutique 4 star hotel and resort, Tenuta San Pietro and 5 nights at our private luxury villa, Villa Valgiano located in the heart of Tuscany on a food and wine immersion tour with our team of professional chefs. Both properties are reserved exclusively for our group only.
Spend your days relaxing by the pool or at the indoor spa, take a cooking class, tour wineries, wander through the local markets and enjoy exquisite gourmet dinners with the freshest, finest ingredients prepared for you by our team of chefs.
Join us October 10-17, 2020 for the culinary tour of a lifetime in Tuscany!
The Resort and Villa we have selected for this tour are absolutely stunning! We enjoyed being there for our October 2019 tour and are thrilled to return to this area for the 2020 tour.
This beautiful villa has a private pool and spa, orangerie house, formal dining room, gorgeous kitchen for our cooking classes, breathtaking views of the Tuscan countryside and exquisite furnishings in each bedroom.
Spend your days touring local Tuscan towns, visit Florence, Pisa or Lucca or relax by the pool or at the indoor spa. 5 of our 7 dinners will be included. We can accommodate vegetarians and food allergies.
We will have time to visit area wineries, but our featured winery tour for this year will be the world famous Antinori Winery. This will include a winery tour and tasting with the option to add on lunch.
Flights & Car Rental
Need help booking your flights/rental car or are you interested in extending your stay in Italy? We can connect you to our local travel agent who is an expert on Italy and can help build a trip around your culinary tour to other Italian cities like Rome, Venice, Milan, Lake Como or the Almafi Coast for example.
*You are required to rent a car for this tour.* We recommend renting from the Florence airport car rental location. There are several car rental agencies in one location to choose from there. It’s a simple 1 hour drive to the villa from the Florence airport.
Your tour includes:
- 7 nights in the Tuscan countryside. 2 nights at Tenuta San Pietro Hotel and Resort in a private room with private bath with the first arrival dinner and 2 breakfasts included and then you will spend 5 nights at Villa Valgiano in a private room with private bath. Single or double accommodations are available.
- 5 gourmet dinners are included. One at San Pietro Hotel and Resort and 4 prepared for you by our team of professional chefs at the Villa.
- Chef-guided market tour of the world renowned Florence Central Market
- Cooking Class
- Private Winery Tour and Tasting at the world famous Antinori Winery.
Optional Add On’s:
- Day trip to Volterra and San Gimignano with a private English speaking tour guide and transportation to and from our villa.
- Breakfast every morning at the Villa ($40/person)
- Additional private wine tasting and tour at a stunning nearby winery, Tenuta Valgiano within walking distance to our Villa.
- Optional add on lunch at Antinori Winery.
- $2300 per person for a shared room or $3300 per person for a single room.
- Reserve your space now with a $900 deposit, or pay in full.
- Due to the high demand for this tour package and extensive planning, all payments are non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding.
“I would highly recommend Cornwall’s culinary trips. Megan, Freeman, and the chefs make everyone feel right at home and the meals are extraordinary. The week’s schedule was a perfect mix of scheduled activities and free time to explore on your own. The accommodations and setting were beautiful – we felt like we were on a movie set. Take all the guesswork and planning off your plate, and let Cornwall take you on an amazing journey! You won’t be disappointed!” – Emily and Shareef, Tuscany Tour 2019“Cornwall Bakery really knows how to do a Tuscany vacation the right way! Megan led us to amazing spots to sight see and sample the most fabulous wine. The Chefs prepared so many wonderful meals – and taught us about the art of cooking. The villa we stayed at for this tour was breathtaking- every spot, every view; it was our home away from home. This was simply the best way to experience Italy! Thank you!” – Stephanie Harris, Tuscany Tour 2019
“I’ve been traveling ever since I graduated college, hungry to experience what the world has to offer and without a doubt, this trip ranks at the top of being the most rewarding of experiences. Megan and Freeman are hosts extraordinaire, warm and generous of spirit. From the first day at the magnificent Villa Valgiano as our group enjoyed a splendid dinner prepared by Chefs Freeman, Gavin Russell and Matt Dunaj. This group of 22 strangers instantly felt like a family. Food bonds people together and this culinary tour is true testimony to that. The experience was magical and I often felt as if I was in a scene from a movie, it was that perfect. And it was an honor to have an opportunity to work in the kitchen alongside 3 amazing chefs during our cooking lesson, which was truly a dream come true for me. The final dinner at the villa on the last night of our stay, was something that you might find in a Michelin rated restaurant, only far better. It’s the best meal I have ever eaten. Megan offered many side trips to the group from a day trip to Cinque Terre, which is a must, a visit to a top notch vineyard, a tasting and tour of an award winning chocolate factory, shopping in the Florence City Market and even a trip to the grocery store with the chefs, who made what some might consider a mundane task into an informative tour of local foods. This is a trip that I will remember for a lifetime and would do it all over again if I have the chance.” – Michelle DeLand, Tuscany Tour 2019
- Which airport should we fly into? We recommend the Florence, Italy airport. The villa is located between Florence and Pisa, not far from Lucca. Some may choose to come a few days early and fly into other major Italian cities like Rome, Milan or Venice. Remember you need a valid passport that won’t expire 6 months from your travel dates.
- What time is check in and check out? Check in to the hotel on the first day at 3pm and check out of the villa at 10am.
- Do all rooms have a private bath? Yes
- Do I have to rent a car? Yes, it is required for this tour. You’ll enjoy the freedom of being able to travel around the Tuscan countryside during the day and visit little local towns. You will need an international drivers permit to rent a car and can get one at any local AAA location. Click here for more info on that.
Oct. 10 – Check in to Tenuta San Pietro Hotel and Resort at 3pm. Welcome dinner at the resort included.
Oct. 11 – Tour local towns, bike around the medieval walled city of Lucca, visit Pisa or relax at the resort. Dinner on your own.
Oct. 12 – Check in at Villa Valgiano. Cooking Class at 4:30pm. Dinner prepared by guests and chefs 7:30pm.
Oct. 13 – Antinori Winery Tour. Dinner on your own.
Oct. 14 – Chef guided market tour of the world famous Central Market, Florence, Italy. Dinner prepared by the chefs 7:30pm.
Oct. 15 – Daytime free. Celebration Pop Up Dinner prepared by the chefs 7:30pm.
Oct. 16 – Optional guided day tour of Volterra and San Gimignano. Dinner prepared by the chefs 7:30pm.
Oct. 17 – Check out 10am.
Shared Room – Deposit, Shared Room Paid in Full