$900.00 – $2,200.00
Price: $900.00 – $2200.00
Double room $2200/per person ($900 deposit/person)
Quad room $1850/ per person ($900 deposit/person)
- For one party of 4.
- Call or email us to book the quad room. 313-264-1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your tour includes:
- 7 night stay at a luxury villa in Provence, France in a private room with private bath.
- 4 dinners & wine pairings prepared by our team of chefs.
- Chef-guided market tour of the world famous Les Halles Market, Avignon
- Cooking Class
- Winery Tour
April 15-22, 2020
Imagine spending 7 nights in an exclusive, luxury Villa in Provence, France on a food and wine tour with a team of professional chefs. Spend your days touring local markets and villages, take a cooking class, tour wineries and enjoy exquisite gourmet dinners with the freshest, finest ingredients prepared for you by our team.
Our 2018 Culinary Tour was so successful and October 2019 Tuscany Tour sold out so quickly, customers were asking us to create another one – this time we decided to travel to Provence, France.
Our 5 star villa, Domaine Saint Quenin, is located near the quaint village of Vaison-la-Romaine, France in the heart of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region of southeastern France.
This beautiful property has a heated private pool, hot tub and sauna, covered terrace with pergola, outdoor dining options with outdoor kitchen and gas grill and views of Mont Ventroux known for black truffle, lavender and wine.
The property also has a gorgeous kitchen for our cooking classes. And each bedroom has a private bathroom.
4 of our 7 dinners will be prepared for you by our team of executive professional chefs. We can accommodate vegetarians and all food allergies.
Spend your days touring well known Provence towns such as Avignon and Aix en Provence or stroll through quaint, smaller villages such as Gordes and Rousillion. There are daily local markets with fresh produce, cheeses, honey, lavender products and French bakeries to enjoy.
We will tour the famous Les Halles food market in Avignon with our team of chefs. See the market through the eyes of a chef and select the best ingredients for our cooking class and dinners.
Guests will also have an opportunity to visit famous local restaurants and wineries like Le Domaine de Fontenille. Founded in 1638, in the heart of the Luberon Regional Natural Park is this stunning historic estate. The property has two restaurants, including a gourmet restaurant, Le Champ des Lunes, run by Michelin-starred chef Jérôme Faure. The vaulted cellar of the seventeenth century was transformed into a reception room and a Center for Contemporary Art was created in the old winemaking cellars. We will make a lunch reservation for anyone in our group who is interested in visiting.
This property also has a spa and pool. Guests are welcome to book a 50 minute treatment with their lunch if they’d like.
Included in your culinary tour is a 1-hour winery tour and tasting of Chateau Romanin (below)
Flights and Car Rental Info:
We recommend all guests fly into Marseille, France and arrange to rent a car. The villa is a scenic 90 minute drive from the Marseille airport. You can obtain an international drivers permit from AAA, even if you’re not a member.
April 15 – April 22, 2020
Check in at 4pm, check out at 9am.
Your Tour Includes:
- 7 night stay at a luxury villa near Vaison-le-Romaine, France in a private room with private bath. Double or quad room options available.
- 4 dinners and wine pairings prepared for you by our team of professional chefs
- Chef-guided market tour
- Cooking Class
- Winery Tour and Tasting at Chateau Romanin
Optional add on’s:
- Daily breakfast $60/person for the week – paid on site.
- Spa treatment, lunch or chefs tour and picnic at La Domaine de Fontenille
- Day tours or half day tours visiting area villages with professional guide and transportation provided. $79-$124/person.
- Avignon Gourmet Food Tour, 3 hours, in English with professional guide $55/person.
- Double Rooms – $2200 per person (12 double rooms with queen beds and private bath. Additional twin bed can be added to some double rooms. Please inquire if interested.)
- Quad Room – $1850 per person. 1 quad room with 1 queen bed and 2 singles. This room can accommodate 4 guests total in one party. Please email email@example.com to inquire about the quad room – it is not available online.
- Reserve your space by paying your $900 deposit now.
- Remaining balance due November 8, 2019.
- Due to the high demand for this tour and extensive planning, all payments are non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding.
Sample Daily Agenda (subject to change):
April 15th – Check in 4pm and welcome dinner 7:00pm.
April 16th – Lunch at La Domaine de Fontenille with spa option, winery tour, garden tour.
April 17th – Tour local villages; Gordes and Rousillion, dinner on your own.
April 18th – Chef guided market tour of the Les Halles market, Avignon. Dinner prepared by chefs.
April 19th – Cooking Class – dinner prepared by guests and chefs.
April 20th – Winery Tour, dinner on your own.
April 21st – Gourmet pop up style final celebration dinner prepared by chefs.
April 22nd – check out 9:00am
Testimonials from past tours:
“The 2018 Tuscany Tour was the experience of a lifetime. I’ve traveled the world for business and pleasure, and can honestly say this was the most incredible travel experience I’ve ever had. The villa, the vistas, the food and wine were all spectacular, but what made this trip stand out was the exceptional hospitality of the hosts and chefs. To witness these creative culinary minds in action was truly a thrill, and I can’t wait for their next global culinary adventure!”
Tina Kozak, Grosse Pointe Park | Tuscany Tour 2018
“In celebration of my 40th birthday my mom, aunt and I joined the Cornwall Tuscany tour and had a fabulous time. The company, setting and experiences were delightful and well planned. The meals served by the team, and those which the group made together, inspired by the local markets and bounty are among some of the most memorable of my life. I enjoyed every minute under the Tuscan sun and can not wait to return.”
Helen Hannigan, Grosse Pointe Park | Tuscany Tour 2018
Double Room Deposit Only, Double Room Pay in Full