Join us August 10th, 2019 at 7:30pm for our Greatest Hits Pop Up Dinner where 3 great chefs create great dishes featuring the Great Lakes.
We will be sharing a very exciting announcement at this dinner! You won’t want to miss it!
5 courses, 3 chefs, 1 seating.
BYOB (suggested beverage pairings below)
Doors open at 7:30pm
Names checked at the door, no paper ticket required.
Butter Poached Frog’s Legs
Soy cured egg yolk, summer vegetable salad, lemon confit
- Sauvignon blanc – Loire Valley or Vouvray also Loire Valley bone dry
Michigan Sweet Corn Napoleon
Corn chowder flavors, corn truffle, seasonal leaves
- Sauvignon blanc – Loire Valley, Vouvray or Muscadet also Loire Valley
Michigan Smelt “hot and cold”
Inverse terrine of tomato & mozzarella, zucchini & basil panzanella, spicy aioli
- Muscadet Loire Valley or Italian Whites such as Pinot Grigio, Soave or Verdicchio
Manitou Lake Trout
Star Anise smoked, watermelon broth, pineapple & pea, jicama & herb
- Gewurztraminer, Reisling (Alsace) or Sake, chilled Namazake, Taru sake or Koshu
Traverse City Cherry & Chocolate Fudge Torte
Bourbon Cream, Cherry Puree, Ganache, Bird Feed
- Port, tawny or ruby, Sake Nigori well chilled, Beer Dragon’s milk maple, oak barrel aged stout, Founder KBS bourbon barrel aged stout with chocolate and coffee (all available locally at Village Wine on Jefferson).